Collaborative Design Workshops
What if you left with an agreed upon plan and clear accountability?
What if you applied this collaborative way of working as you implemented the plan?
This accelerated approach produces better outcomes when you need to:
- Define visions that inspire action
- Create strategies that guide operations
- Improve performance by redesigning processes
- Accelerate project start-up and implementation
- Nurture collaboration that ensures smoother change
“You facilitated one of the best workshops I have ever participated in. The mix of movement, large and small group discussion, as well as feedback on the ideas worked really well!” – Executive Director, Social Enterprise
You are often rewarded for bearing down, muscling through, and “getting ‘er done”—no matter what the cost to you or your colleagues. This approach narrows the range of available creative responses and increases stress. In this state, it can be tempting to wait for things to change before you allow yourself to rest and recharge.
What if, instead, you experienced greater well-being—in spite of everything?
Coaching will help you explore a different way of being. A place between bracing and collapse, that is sustainable and supportive. Possible outcomes of coaching:
- Generate greater positive impact in your career or community
- Perform at higher levels in your current position or ready yourself for a greater or new challenge
- Deepen relationships by staying present to self and others
- Access more aliveness and energy
- Better regulate your emotions
“Coaching is a way of working with people that leaves them more competent and more fulfilled so they are more able to contribute to their organizations and find meaning in what they are doing.” – James Flaherty, author and founder of New Ventures West
Team Coaching and Retreats
Disruption is a constant. We are all buffeted by unceasing demands and self-generated activity. At Change Agency, we help create a pause in action. This allows teams to think strategically, celebrate progress, adjust direction, reconnect with their shared purpose, and practice new ways to engage with each other.
We work with you to custom design team retreats that:
- Define strategy
- Check progress and continued relevance
- Evaluate quality
- Build team capabilities, such as feedback and problem-solving skills
- Remove barriers and continue to co-evolve solutions
“Thank you for being masterful in leading us through the past two days. It was an incredible effort and really appreciated by all of us. What the Board got out of this year's retreat was dramatically increased by the skills of your team. As our Executive Director likes to say, "You killed it." – Attorney and Board Member
Resilience and Mindfulness Trainings
What if you could bring more ease and presence to anything you do—be it working, meditating, interacting with family, reading the news, or changing the world? What if you were willing to move in the direction of well-being—no matter what challenges you faced?
Resilience and mindfulness trainings offer the opportunity for a new way of being, even with old circumstances.
Each training is custom-designed and skillfully supported by facilitators who have deeply embodied the practices and principles themselves. Participants in the trainings report increased ability to:
- Access more aliveness and energy
- Regulate their emotions more skillfully
- Strengthen a true sense of safety and ease
- Enhance their feelings of satisfaction and enjoyment
- Deepen their relationships by staying present
The trainings are delivered in an experiential group format that includes teaching, simple somatic exercises, and discussion. No previous experience is required; only a willingness to take care of yourself and move towards well-being.